- How might we create more communication points between parents and teachers so progress updates are not too little, too late?
- How might move beyond the 15 minutes so that parents are brought along on their child’s learning journey.
- How might we move beyond the “cram and slam” conversations to a model that brings everyone along?
- Tools/processes that help parents get more frequent windows in to student learning
- Innovations in scheduling so conferences aren't always so crammed, and more depth can be achieved