Quite often when we said "I want to be a scientist/actor/engineer", we don't really know what it means, just think that would've be cool. In this project, kids will initiate their own club/group and will lead the following activities, either online or offline:
1. brainstorm the professional fields they want to interview;
2. recruit more students to join;
3. search proper interviewee candidates;
4. connect the interviewees through Linkedin/Facebook/personal connection, schedule the interview;
5. brainstorm proper interview questions; like how does your routine day look like; what's the biggest challenge in your career; how to get there if I want to be a doctor......
6. lead the informational interview;
7. summarize and post on social media.
By doing these, kids not only learn more about each profession, also learn to be an initiator, communicator, and collaborator.