Graduating seniors from high schools and incoming freshmen at Higher-Ed institutions do not understand what awaits them in the “business world” when they graduate from college. Therefore they do not know how to choose an Academic Program and degree path the will prepare them for occupations that fit their skills and interests.
Students, advisers, and parents face The Challenge together and therefore need access to information related to careers and academic programs, from different perspectives.
A database coupled with analytical capabilities that provide The Audience with the information they need to gain new insights.
Example capabilities include the ability to:
- Review all academic programs and courses offered by a Higher-Ed institution
- Review a detailed catalog of occupations across multiple industries (relative to academic offerings of a specific institution)
- Describe the skill and knowledge requisites of each occupation
- Identify the skills and knowledge accrued after completing each course offering
- Identify the courses and matching academic programs relative to one or more targeted career options (occupations)