1) School systems have to be safe and supportive environments for Ts who are willing to embrace taking choices that are untraditional.
2) Highly motivated Ts who challenge themselves, creating new choices to explore and to inspire one another without judgement.
3) Ts developing and using IMPROV skills to embrace RISK without a plan
4) Ss who share the same crazy mindset of, "Lets all jump into the deep end together at the same time and when something goes wrong, everyone will help one another."
5) Teacher mindset: "Love your Ss as if they are your own children." This mindset changes everything about your practice.