These easy to build, low cost portable white boards allow for easy transformation of space and foster active space. They are the pop-ups of innovation space.
2 evaluations so far
1. Potential for Impact: Imagine this solution had near perfect implementation. To what extent would this solution bring about a culture of innovation within a school or classroom?
A lot! This solution would greatly bring about a culture of innovation in schools or classrooms. - 0%
Somewhat. This solution would somewhat bring about a culture of innovation in schools or classrooms. - 50%
Not much. This solution might help with other things, but I don't see it really bringing about a culture of innovation within schools or classrooms. - 50%
2. Feasibility and Fit: To what extent do you agree or disagree with the following statement: If this solution were available to me right now, I would be able to use it with relatively low investment. (i.e. money, time, or skills).
Strongly agree (this solution strongly aligns to my/my school's current capacities). - 0%
Agree. - 50%
Neutral. - 0%
Disagree. - 50%
Strongly disagree (this solution would take a big lift in resources to pull off). - 0%
3. Adaptability: I could imagine this solution working well in a variety of school and classroom contexts across a diverse set of needs.
Absolutely! I could see this working for a variety of schools and classrooms with different or unique needs. - 50%
Somewhat. I could see this working for many schools and classrooms, but it might need some adjusting to fit a broad diversity of contexts. - 50%
Not a lot. This seems like it might be better suited to only a few contexts. - 0%
4. Scalability: To what extent do you agree or disagree with the following statement: This idea could be adopted by an ever-growing number of teachers or students without requiring significant changes.
Strongly agree (this solution could easily scale without any significant changes). - 100%
Agree. - 0%
Neutral. - 0%
Disagree. - 0%
Strongly disagree (this solution would require significant changes in order to properly scale). - 0%
5. Desirability: Do you wish this solution were available to you right now?
1 - Not a lot. There's not a big need for this right now and/or we use something already that fulfills a similar purpose in my school or classroom. - 0%
2 - 0%
3 - 100%
4 - 0%
5 - A lot! There's nothing like this already and I'd love to have it in my school or classroom. - 0%